Wednesday, March 28

sick

i am sick. so sick. so so so so so sick right now. i've been cooped up in my flat for three whole days now. and it's such a bore. my flat is so clean that my floor is screaming already.

so here i am, in me sweatpants and bob marley tees and my most comfy socks, typing this blog entry. funny i haven't lost my appetite, which is really surprising coz i thought sick people have the tendency not to eat too much. but, good news. i haven't smoked a fag since i woke up.

i'm listening to meryll streep's narration of the velveteen rabbit.

oh yeah, these are prolly the most comfortable socks in the whole wide world. they're russian made and they're unbelievable warm and comfy. perfect for sick feet.

100_2036




















meh. i'm still sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment