Thursday, March 22

LiLac wine. fuck jeff buckLey's ghost is in my bathtub right now.

Jeffbuckleythumb it's been singin in me head for the whoLe day now.
Photo14
jeff buckLey is awesome. too bad he's dead. but hey, it makes his songs more interesting, i guess.

the voice, it's fuckin ethereaL at it makes my spine tingLe. kinda reminds me of antony this Lead singer from some band i forgot its name {i think it's anthony and the johnsons, not sure though}. and i thought nina simone and regina spektor rocked my baLLs, then outta the blue, a dead man came and shook it.

Photo23

peopLe, if you haven't heard of the great and Late jeff buckLey, then you oughta dogpiLe, googLe, yahoo, Limewire him.

make sure to Listen to the foLLowing

LiLac wine
haLLeLujah
satisfied mind
uLaLume

Jeffbuckley_2006_240x180

and yeah, did i mention that he was a dreamboat too?

No comments:

Post a Comment