Saturday, November 17

FIRST SNOW IN FREEZEVILLE, ON BRANDO, KARAOKE, 2 GIRLS 1 CUP

It's official. Winter has come to my part of the Noodle Kingdom. We had our first snow today. It happened on my way to work and I could just feel that it was gonna snow {Well, I also happen to see the weather forecast this morning}, and it did. It's been snowing for almost ten hours now and lemme tell you, it seems that it doesn't want to stop. I'm not complaining though and apparently so does my guest for this week, Brando. He loves my city to bits. He raves about the noodles and even the snow because it doesn't melt that fast, unlike in London. He couldn't believe how ridiculously cheap things are here. And then there is karaoke {KTV for the Chinese}. Him and some of my friends sang till their vocal chords and my ears bled of ABBA. What can I say, they like to sing and they're pretty good at it, especially Brando. I don't think I'm cut out for karaoke though. It's not that I don't like it, in fact I could stand it for an hour and prolly enjoy some songs {like if its from Nirvana or Meatloaf} but I don't think I could go on for hours. I'm just amazed at the fact that my friends could sing to almost non stop for over 3 hours, and I am not exaggerating.

Brando and I are in a coffee shop right now. We've been here for over three hours now. I'm stitting here, blogging and emailing while he plays with his SLR. The coffee shop is really nice, very homey and bohemian at the same time. I like this.

A friend of mine provided a link via yahoo messenger telling me that I should check it out because it was way too funny. Lemme tell you that it was just gross. No, it's not just gross, it wasn't even remotely funny to me. Some people might even think it's funny or mildly erotic but this is not definitely my cup of tea. Don't say I didn't warn you though.


2 comments:

  1. It's scheduled to snow here on Saturday. Though, it won't stick around for more than a couple hours at best. I'm excited to see the snow, and I hope I at least get to go make a snow angel.

    Must go now... I clicked on that link (even though you warned us), and now I must go light my eyeballs on fire to cleanse them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your city rocks. looove it!

    ReplyDelete