Wednesday, November 28

And back to our regular programming

I'm here at the coffee shop after a client meeting and I decided that I just needed a cuppa joe to warm my balls because its just damn cold here right now. So here I am drinking my cuppa in my favorite coffee shop in the downtown area of my city and I'm just loving it. The coffee's not that expensive, the place is real homey and bohemian chic with nice sofas and cushions and all and I get free and unlimited wireless connection. I just realized that I really have a crappy ass slow Internet connection at my place. It's just ass crappy slow. An 80 year old having an erection is faster than the Internet connection at my place.

On the brighter side of things. I already told my boss that I will be resigning by the end of January next year. I'm through working for the system and shite {yeah right}. I guess I need some change. I need something new, or something sorta new or something whatever. So that means that I will be moving out of my flat coming January 2008. I'm kinda excited {OK I'M REALLY EXCITED}. I'll be moving in with a friend of mine in the downtown area. She lives in a big flat with two bedrooms, nice kitchen and a spacious living room where you can actually do cartwheels. Didn't I say she has Internet connection? {a fast one}. The only downside is that she doesn't have a bathtub. I am soooo gonna miss my bathtub. I think I'll be using my bath tub on a daily basis from tonight until late January.

I'm starting to miss my flat already.

more to come folks.

1 comment:

  1. What are you gonna do at the end of January?

    ReplyDelete