Monday, January 24

Monday morning… Quick updates…

I woke up before 5 am today {surprisingly}.  And since I woke up early,  I decided to make the most out of it by meditating, doing yoga then running.
I know I haven’t been writing a lot on this blog.   A lot has happened. Like a whole lot.  I’d like to tell everything, but I can’t. 
I miss writing to be honest.  I’m not making any promises to write regularly.  But I made it a point that I need to do something that makes me happy this year. 
Last year was not really much of a happy year for me.  It was ok but shit folks,  I guess I really am in the Coconut Republic.  
For those of you who are interested as to what has been happening in my life for the past 1.5 years, well here’s what’s been happening:
  1. I’ve been in the Coconut Republic since late July of 2009.  
  2. I live in a box apartment.  Literally a box apartment. 
  3. I’ve got no TV {by choice}
  4. I’ve got a fridge but I’m not using it
  5. I was jobless for like 5 to 6 months.  Not that I didn’t look for a job… In fact I was looking and there were offers.  It’s just that…
  6. The Universe had other plans for me.
  7. I went to Singapore for 2 days.  Got stomach problems after eating curry in Little India.
  8. Got a job in January.  I ask the Miss Universe questions.
  9. Consuelo died on me. The end of an era for me Sad smile
  10. Friends came to visit me and got a chance to see my box.  Lela, Joseph and Davin! Thanks for visiting. 
  11. Celebrated my first Chinese New Year with my housemates. 
  12. Got busy with work and shit. Work here is like WORK.  You work shitloads and get measly pay.  Taxes kill you here apart from politicians, police,the military and the whole lotta them. 
  13. Some of my friends got married and had children.  
  14. Realized that I have like over 20 nieces and nephews.
  15. I have grand nieces already.
  16. Gained shitload of weight during the holiday.
  17. Trying my best to lose it.
  18. Got conjunctivitis the other week.  I’m blind as a bat now because I  have not been wearing any contacts since I got sore eyes.
  19. Been trying to quit smoking.  {crossing my pubes now}
  20. I wanna be happy here damnit!
There you go.
Wasn’t that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment