Tuesday, March 25

Omar's Shitty Post { like this is the only one yeah }

So here I am, in Beijing once again, in a coffee shop drinking an atrociously expensive coffee {$4.00 for a cuppa is waaaaay expensivo... ok I'm a cheapskate}. I guess I'm PAYING FOR THE FREE WIRELESS SO I SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN. I'm thinking of something to write right now. Think........ Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink........... OK. I guess this would be my shitty post for now.

Ok people, let's talk about shit. How's my shit? Well, I noticed that recently in my daily bowel movements, my shit floats. I guess that's good eh? I read somewhere that if yer shit floats on water it means that yer healthy but if its denser than water then yer in bad shape. So I guess I am in good shape. World! Read this! MY SHIT FLOATS! BOOYA TO THAT!

Okay, enough of my shit. So I'm kinda bored right now. I'm waiting for 9 pm so I could meet up with some friends that I met here in Beijing. Oh yeah, one of my friends in my city is having an operation right now. Nothing major, but still, when you go under the knife, YOU GO UNDER THE KNIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment