Sunday, February 19

Reflections of an Early Riser

it's 8 am. i am surprised that i woke up this early. the coffee is so warm now, it's not even hot. i like it that way, warm. i've been sleeping on my couch for a coupla nights now. why the sudden fetish for small spaces? ahhh. i don't know. i ask myself the same question.

my rose plant is starting to grow leaves again. sophie b. hawkins is playing in my head... it felt like springtime, on this february morning.....

in a little while i will go to my scared place - the bathroom. then i'll think happy thoughts. {no perve, not THAT kind of happy thoughts. too early. and besides i am not in the mood}. think about the people i love. my goals for today. the people i will meet today... that sorta thing. happy thoughts.

i like the quiet in the mornings. it gives me time to collect my thoughts and clean it up a bit. 'coz i know the rest of the day it will be all in a puddle. i look at the tanka on the wall and i could see all the 37 buddhas in quiet meditation. such bliss. i wish i could be like that, sometimes. multiplied and blissful (all 37 of me). life would be easier for me if there were 37 of me.

  1. one doing the work
  2. one doing the learning
  3. one hedonistic me
  4. one philosophical me
  5. one monogamous me
  6. one polygamous me
  7. one agnostic me
  8. one atheistic me
  9. one poetic
  10. one stupid
  11. one logical
  12. one romantic
  13. one serious
  14. one easygoing
  15. one drunk
  16. one sober
  17. one to make all the decisions
  18. one to clean the flat
  19. one to mess it up
  20. one to cook
  21. one perverted me
  22. one holy me
  23. one vegetarian me
  24. one devoted to family
  25. one devoted to self
  26. one devoted to friends
  27. one bedouin, to go to any place i wish
  28. one bubbly me
  29. one couch potato me
  30. one secret agent me
  31. one superhero me
  32. one autistic me
  33. one quiet me
  34. one leftist me
  35. one rightist me
  36. one moderate me
  37. one greenpeace volunteer me

but alas, there is only one me. so i have to live with everything... in one body.

i have to meditate in the shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment